Tomi T Ahonen Is Not Costello
A
One week from today the reduced bond of $175 million dollars is due in the Judge Engoron ruling, by far biggest amount Trump has ever been forced to pay for his mistakes. He is now hustling $60 Bibles hoping to sell 3 million of those to his maga, so he could pay the bond

One week to go
10:16 AM - Mar 28, 2024
Erasmus Rotterdam
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Is Not Costello.
Question: why did it take him so long to start selling Bibles? lYou would think he would have been selling “Limited Edition autographed” Trump Bibles from the start of his campaign in 2015.

And there is no sign of marketing genius than selling Bibles to people who claim to already have one! Genius
10:03 AM - Mar 29, 2024
Meg Smythe
A
That guy has a talent for Screwing up everything he touches.
11:47 PM - Mar 28, 2024
Pam Wolf
B
There’s a MAGA hat for that.
07:29 PM - Mar 28, 2024
Liz
A
In response to Pam Wolf.
And, evidently it isn’t even all that difficult..
09:38 PM - Mar 28, 2024
Granite Don’t Take Me For It
B
He’s approached the board DJT to be able to sell shares before lockout ends. I don’t know if SEC has to weigh in
05:13 PM - Mar 28, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen Is Not Costello
A
In response to Granite Don’t Take Me For It.
I don't see any reason for SEC to be bothered, it is a company-internal matter and this rule was said in their filing, that initially all shareholders must hold 6 months before selling their own shares, but the matter can be taken up by the Board of the company. LOL was obvious Trump would do this
05:18 PM - Mar 28, 2024
Im a Frayed Knot
A
Wanna know the best part? Those people buying those bibles will never get them. They don't exist. Just like the shoes.
02:55 PM - Mar 28, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}