Haruka
A
People making accusations should look in the mirror. This was supposed to be a safe space for ALL of us. Xenophobia and ageism are as real and painful as racism and ALL of them are wrong!
11:53 AM - Mar 28, 2024
Auntie CC .
A
In response to Haruka.
I just had the strangest interaction with someone who screenshotted your post. They were sticking up for the offensive person. They blocked me because I stated I and other BBIMP have also blocked the offensive person and I agreed that the his posts you shared were offensive. How dare I! 🤦🏻‍♀️
02:11 AM - Mar 30, 2024
Haruka
A
In response to Auntie CC ..
On the bright side, you don’t have to see them anymore. 🙂 Thank you. 🙏
07:46 AM - Mar 30, 2024
Rebecca
A
In response to Haruka.
Those people are just mad that the US isn’t the centre of attention wherever they are and maybe even a bit jealous of the universal healthcare and functioning democracy? As a Canadian, I’m not too fussed. 🤷‍♀️
02:00 PM - Mar 28, 2024
Char
A
In response to Haruka.
It's still wild to see people talking about Canadians in this context because, as a whole, we are generally liked and have a good reputation in the international community. Honestly, this place is the first time in my life I've seen anti-Canadian sentiment & it's so strange!
12:07 PM - Mar 28, 2024
Liz☑️
A
In response to Char.
I’m sorry 😔
I have always loved the Canadians on and off line !
Canadians are awesome #CanadianStrong ! #ProudCanadianDescendant !

🌷🌷🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
11:21 PM - Mar 28, 2024
Licia
A
In response to Char.
I'm definitely using first person material to teach university freshmen in Japan about residential schools and about how someone thought it was fun to murder and bury some of those First Native children beneath those schools. Oh and then there's all of that Anti-Blackness.
01:57 AM - Mar 30, 2024

Only followers of this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) can see their posts

JustDee
A
In response to ManKillah Fruitface.
Yes. There are some that want to keep it going. I see their comments and they are doing EXACTLY what are going on about.
12:32 PM - Mar 28, 2024
Tracy I
A
In response to ManKillah Fruitface.
The same stuff. The same source.
10:00 PM - Mar 28, 2024
Geannie Bastian
A
In response to Haruka.
Darn, I thought a couple of these (around the middle) were just people being sarcastic/goofy. If not, that REALLY sad.
11:58 AM - Mar 28, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}