Isa-Lee Wolf
A
This was randomly in my youtube recommendations this morning, I don't know her but she's funny.

https://youtu.be/ct5z7iowb...
Why 70s Kids Are The Strongest Generation - YouTube

ABOUT KAREN MORGAN COMEDY:My channel & my comedy are all about laughing at life. Hit subscribe to keep the fun going! Here you will find standup comedy, stor...

09:51 AM - Mar 28, 2024
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
So fucking accurate. At 12, I used to come home from school, grab some food & water, saddle up my horse, round up my dog, & take off. Didn't come back till nightfall. On Fri's, I didn't come back until Sunday. Literally NO ONE knew where I was. No cell phones.
04:09 PM - Mar 28, 2024
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
And I once broke my leg while out on a ride. Had to ride home with it broken. No one was coming to rescue me. When i got home, no one even moved all that fast to get me to a doctor.
In response to AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn.
04:21 PM - Mar 28, 2024
NTropy Sellers
A
In response to AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn.
I got (accidentally) elbowed in the breastbone playing softball. I couldn't breathe for a couple days. Mom said "What will the hospital do? They'll just send you home and tell you to take it easy for a couple days." Respiratory arrest, and mom was like "no big deal".
09:55 AM - Mar 29, 2024
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
In response to NTropy Sellers.
This was just the common attitude about children, health, and doctors. No one got too excited unless you lost consciousness or bled out.
12:29 PM - Mar 29, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}