Deb Montague
A
thread 1/5
Went to see the new puppy a client has. The puppy "replaces" (that's not the right word, but I can't think of what the right one is) the dog who passed in July. The client said, "I was going to foster. I felt it was time for a dog.
07:16 PM - Mar 29, 2024
Deb Montague
A
thread 2/5
I went to an event to learn more and they had dogs available for adoption and she looked at me and we just knew, so I filled out the paperwork and brought her home on Monday."
She's 6 months old and they released her for adoption because she was healed from being spayed.
Deb Montague
A
thread 3/5
She just needs a heart worm booster in 3 months. She is a shepherd mix and I would say she's mixed with a lot of dogs. Loved me the minute I walked in the door.
She gets along with everyone. Her foster had dogs and cats and a large lot.
Deb Montague
A
thread 4/5
There weren't a lot of people around them, but so far, she's loved everyone they have encountered. Client has a cat, Bella. Bella is temperamental. Client said she thinks they go looking for each other to play and antagonize. We are talking and we can hear them "talking' to each other.
Deb Montague
A
thread 5/5
Suddenly, there is a yelp and the dog comes running to the owner. "She got you, huh? You have to learn to play and not bite." Owner looks at me. "Her nose is going to be string cheese until she learns, but she's never mean with Bella."
It's going to be fun to watch her grow.

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}