Scarab Rose
A
No, no, this is the wrong time to think about this! This is the kind of thing you need to be driven to think about and Google the shit out of, just at the moment it's time to go to sleep. Thank you for attending my TED talk.
Anthony LaCapruccia @freakinbox
Just thinking about how with so many people being sick with bacterial infections and us abusing antibiotics until supplies run dangerously low or out.. that it's only a matter of time until we are hit with superbugs that we have no way to deal with since we aren't planning for it
08:57 PM - Mar 19, 2024
09:14 PM - Mar 19, 2024
Anthony LaCapruccia
B
In response to Scarab Rose.
I disagree

It's important to plan for the disasters society refuses to mitigate now so that when they happen I am already taking the extra steps to protect myself

People accepted being sick every few weeks rather quickly whereas I am unwilling to return to that again.
08:04 AM - Mar 25, 2024
Scarab Rose
A
I don't disagree with you.

I was just attempting to joke that this is the kind of thing to think about when you want to go to sleep so it could keep you up all night.

I am appalled at how covid was / is handled, and it certainly doesn't bode well for the pandemics that are coming.
In response to Anthony LaCapruccia.
08:19 PM - Mar 29, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}