Dr. Donna®
A
thread 1/5
Happy National Doctor's Day to my amazing colleagues, especially the tireless physician advocates and activists.✨ Thank you for your relentless efforts to create a safer, healthier, more equitable, and inclusive world.
10:45 AM - Mar 30, 2024
Dr. Donna®
A
thread 2/5
Over 30 years have passed since I earned my medical degree, yet my core mission remains unchanged. Although my path has evolved from clinical pediatrics to leveraging my expertise in novel ways, my commitment to promoting well-being endures.
Dr. Donna®
A
thread 3/5
I am dedicated to ensuring everyone has the skills, tools, and resources to flourish. A significant part of my focus now includes addressing the often overlooked and misunderstood needs of trauma survivors, especially adult survivors of childhood trauma.
Dr. Donna®
A
thread 4/5
Today, let’s celebrate not only our roles as healers but the profound values we uphold.
Dr. Donna®
A
thread 5/5
If a physician has impacted your life, including through their advocacy for access to quality healthcare, their provision of culturally competent care, their efforts to advance health and patient equity, or their defense of women’s health autonomy, please let them know. It means more than you know.

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}