Keith Cornwall
A
So that POS from Mar-a-Lago can post violent kidnap footage of President Biden, threaten judges and their relatives, incite his cult to commit acts of depraved violence, and we see a collective press so weak and limp in calling it out, that we can accurately describe it as enablement.
10:52 AM - Mar 30, 2024
TarakaD
A
In response to Keith Cornwall.
Let’s not assume that the media has any morals. We need to remember that they’re for profit corporations. We are on our own and got to do our part on the Election Day.
11:14 AM - Mar 30, 2024
Carol Norris
A
In response to TarakaD.
My 1st masters is in mass communication. I'll never forget a prof. telling us that media outlets aren't in the biz of providing news or entertainment, but are in the biz of selling eyeballs/ears, and hence, wallets to advertisers. Full stop. So they'll give us whatever news/entertainment hooks us.
11:19 AM - Mar 30, 2024 (Edited)
LaJuan Woodland
A
In response to TarakaD.
absolutely, through grassroots networks all over the country.
02:22 PM - Mar 30, 2024
Donna
A
And the Justice system let's him do it! If you or I made these threats, what would happen??!!
11:14 AM - Mar 30, 2024
Yvette MT
A
In response to Donna.
I have seen multiple trucks with that Biden image. We have to report these ppl to the FBI.
01:52 PM - Mar 30, 2024
Susan McBride
A
The media is complicit. They prop him up. They ignore every bad/evil/criminal thing he's done and act like he's just any old rich guy running for president. Their memories aren't just short, they're absent entirely. They are mouthpieces for the oligarchy, and they seem okay with that.
11:09 AM - Mar 30, 2024
The Eternal Atheist
A
Right. Their response will be to post a poll showing Trump leading Biden by double digits.
11:00 AM - Mar 30, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}