Laura Morgan
A
Spring blooms here in NC are Honeysuckle and Homestead verbena, I’d rather have lilacs🫤. I cleaned up some flower beds and got my first “sting-bite” (kid term) from something, what joy! Then had to come inside because the pollen just did me in.🤧. I’ll try again tomorrow.
03:29 PM - Mar 30, 2024
Dora Exploring
A
In response to Laura Morgan.
I understand. Pollen is not my friend either. I'm trying to get off of allergy shots after taking them 25+ years. It's not going so well. 🤧
04:18 PM - Mar 30, 2024
Laura Morgan
A
In response to Dora Exploring.
I’m so sorry, I’m fine for about an hour then the sneezing doesn’t quit. I use an essential oil blend that works until the pollen becomes too much. Then it’s time to get inside.
04:25 PM - Mar 30, 2024
hal
A
In response to Laura Morgan.
There was a beautiful lilac behind our house when we bought it 30 years ago. It gradually died back until I finally cut it to the ground about 10 years ago. Never bloomed again. Until this year - it's suddenly gorgeous and I can smell it right now.
03:45 PM - Mar 30, 2024
Laura Morgan
A
In response to hal.
😁I’m so jealous. I grew up in suburban Chicago and had lilacs everywhere. I’d climb inside the bush and just inhale, I miss it so much. The lilacs that can survive down here smell awful. What’s the point?
03:51 PM - Mar 30, 2024 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}