Karl S the Typo King
A
thread 1/2
I wonder how much trouble I would get in if I let the air out of my neighbors tires… asshats need to learn how to park. And before you’re like, wow what a dick, they have 10 fucking cars and don’t leave room for anyone to park in front of my house, which they easily could do.
05:05 PM - Mar 30, 2024
Karl S the Typo King
A
thread 2/2
Like really, am I the asshole here. For 7 years they’ve been parking like this. Not enough room behind for a car to fit at my house, nothing in front of theirs and the black car is blocking the driveway, I guess so they can’t steal the cars in the driveway. I don’t fucking know.
05:11 PM - Mar 30, 2024
hmmwrites (Heather's version)
A
In response to Karl S the Typo King.
So no, you are absolutely not the asshole. And I hate people who hog street parking!
08:50 PM - Mar 30, 2024
Karl S the Typo King
A
In response to hmmwrites (Heather's version).
Wow, that’s unreal.
09:13 PM - Mar 30, 2024
A
His wife told me that she'd opened her door into his truck once when they were both parked on the driveway. He refused to park next to her after that.

It was karma when a garbage truck backed down our street and mangled his truck. Would have been even funnier if it hadn't hit my car too...
08:47 PM - Mar 30, 2024
A
We could hear him from inside, with all windows closed. He ranted for a good half hour, at least.

I quietly moved our car after he went inside.

Next day, he started marking "his spot" with goddamn traffic cones.

(Leaving his garage and half his driveway unused and empty, btw.)
08:43 PM - Mar 30, 2024
A
We had a fire hydrant directly in front of ours and, as renters, we didn't get to use the driveway. Parking on the street was a bit tight. He threw a giant man-tantrum in the middle of the street, screaming about the mf-ers who dared to take HIS SPOT and what he'd do to them.
08:42 PM - Mar 30, 2024
A
I had a neighbor several years back who had multiple family cars plus several trucks for his business. He had a driveway plus small parking lot for his commercial trucks at the end of the road. When we first moved in, we parked in front of his house (directly across from ours).
08:40 PM - Mar 30, 2024
Archie Leach
A
Also, it looks like at least one car is unplated. Probably illegal to park it on street w/o plates. Also, keep an eye to see if they're rotating plates. Also illegal. These should be ticketing/towing offenses.
06:13 PM - Mar 30, 2024
Karl S the Typo King
A
In response to Archie Leach.
The only car without a plate is in the driveway and that’s because it’s mostly a frame covered by a tarp. Trust me, I’ve explored my options.
06:35 PM - Mar 30, 2024
Li Milla4
A
Do they have a dealer's license? They'd need one to have 10 cars in my neck of the woods. Might be worth looking into local/State laws and ordinances, if you've not done so already.
05:36 PM - Mar 30, 2024
Karl S the Typo King
A
In response to Li Milla4.
I doubt it, they sell them, I’ve seen about 20 cars come and go, but there’s nothing that says you can’t have that many cars in the city ordinances that I’ve read.
05:44 PM - Mar 30, 2024
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
Can you talk to them about it? I guess you have.
Umm, I would not let the air out no matter how tempting.
Maybe when you see they don't have a car there, gone for the day or something park yours in one of their spots. :P
05:15 PM - Mar 30, 2024
Karl S the Typo King
A
In response to Carla Reid + Chilla.
The next time it moves I’m moving my car
05:16 PM - Mar 30, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}