Karl S the Typo King
A
thread 1/2
I wonder how much trouble I would get in if I let the air out of my neighbors tires… asshats need to learn how to park. And before you’re like, wow what a dick, they have 10 fucking cars and don’t leave room for anyone to park in front of my house, which they easily could do.
05:05 PM - Mar 30, 2024
Karl S the Typo King
A
thread 2/2
Like really, am I the asshole here. For 7 years they’ve been parking like this. Not enough room behind for a car to fit at my house, nothing in front of theirs and the black car is blocking the driveway, I guess so they can’t steal the cars in the driveway. I don’t fucking know.
05:11 PM - Mar 30, 2024
Karl S the Typo King
A
I doubt it, they sell them, I’ve seen about 20 cars come and go, but there’s nothing that says you can’t have that many cars in the city ordinances that I’ve read.
In response to Li Milla4.
05:44 PM - Mar 30, 2024
Li Milla4
A
In response to Karl S the Typo King.
Here, a homeowner can only sell 3 cars per year without a dealer's license. And you have to have one to own more than five. I'd have to look it up to get the particulars, I'm not positive that it's state law. Regardless, I'm sure a lot of cities and counties have their own ordinances.
05:48 PM - Mar 30, 2024
Karl S the Typo King
A
In response to Li Milla4.
I’ve looked through ours a few times. Called the cops to come ticket a car of theirs that was parked behind where the suv is because it was there a week without moving.
05:50 PM - Mar 30, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}