Tomi T Ahonen
A
UPCOMING FOX INTERVIEW

Thank you President Trump for giving Fox News this interview from Rikers Island Prison after you were convicted of financial fraud in the Manhattan criminal trial in April. Many of our viewers still plan on voting for you in November. How are you feeling?

They took my hair.
04:04 PM - Mar 31, 2024
Sue Willis
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen.
If the Supreme Court rules in his favor on absolute immunity, which I would doubt, would it theoretically cancel out this case and the Georgia case?
08:32 AM - Apr 01, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
No, this is a crime that occurred before Trump was President, it is a New York state crime, a Federal Presidential immunity would have no effect on it. Georgia judge could go either way. Florida crime happened totally after Trump was no longer President, again no immunity there. Only DC would matter
In response to Sue Willis.
08:37 AM - Apr 01, 2024
Sue Willis
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen.
Thank you! So this trial in New York is SO IMPORTANT, because it is doubtful he could possibly ever be pardoned (it is unlikely that NY would ever elect a Republican governor); but ALSO because absolute immunity would not apply! These are facts that I can take comfort in!
09:19 AM - Apr 01, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
In response to Sue Willis.
Yes, Manhattan trial makes Trump pardon-proof. And I love the karma element in that Trump always called himself a New Yorker that in the year he will be in criminal trials also in Georgia, Florida and DC, it is New York who convicts him first to prison..
04:31 PM - Apr 01, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}