Beth Pink
A
THIS. I *knew* it wasn't her. And the people trying to shame us with 'leave her alone, she has cancer' are entirely missing the point. We're not nagging at her, or bullying HER. It's the PALACE that is doing something weird. I personally don't like gvmts lying to us. It sets a dangerous precedent!
Christopher Bouzy @cbouzy
I will demonstrate how facial recognition works using Amazon Rekognition. I will also use the tool to show that the woman featured in the farm video is not Kate Middleton.

Here, the tool accurately determines that the two photos of Katie Holmes are the same person, even with sunglasses on.
02:33 PM - Mar 29, 2024
01:22 PM - Apr 01, 2024
Tammy
A
In response to Beth Pink.
I don't understand that. They are faking proof of life photos of a woman who hasn't been seen in person since Christmas, and people have the neve to say "stop nagging her." I don't trust anything that comes from KP and rightfully so.
07:49 AM - Apr 03, 2024
Beth Pink
A
In response to Tammy.
Exactly! Like, how to people have proof of govt & media colluding to LIE, and just shrug and miss the entire point.
10:15 AM - Apr 03, 2024
Martini C
A
In response to Beth Pink.
There's a problem if people don't want integrity from institutions.
02:43 PM - Apr 01, 2024
Kinzie Mat
A
In response to Martini C.
And it’s SO disappointing the number of ppl who are currently okay with ‘different versions of truth’ 😐🤦🏻‍♀️🫣
04:59 PM - Apr 01, 2024 (Edited)
Beth Pink
A
In response to Martini C.
Exactly!!
09:18 PM - Apr 01, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}