Tomi T Ahonen
A
And the danger of Hope Hicks to Trump criminal trial(s) is that she (with Michael Cohen & Allen Weisselberg) can testify to crimes Trumpo committed in Trump Tower before starting on Trump candidacy for President in 2015. So she can corroborate crimes he did back then

Trumpo so sad! So sad Trumpo
06:39 PM - Apr 01, 2024
Jim Plunkett
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen.
It is interesting that she'll be on the stand, but I'll be surprised if she really drops anything big. Seems more likely to try to clam up and minimize playing to the audience of one.

(I'd be VERY happy to be surprised and wrong on this prediction)
07:07 PM - Apr 01, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
In response to Jim Plunkett.
Remember I called this as the FIRST flip against Trump back in year 2018 and have monitored her behavior since. She has been playing Trump just like how Bill Barr did and Ivanka did Sen Lindsey Graham did and Bannon does now. They are playing Trump. They will testify (reasonably) honestly
07:34 PM - Apr 01, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
In response to Jim Plunkett.
By reasonably honestly, I cannot imagine saying that Bill Barr or Sen Graham or Bannon could ever testify anything remotely like 'honest' but they will be forced to testify to IDENTICAL testimony they gave to prosecutors, or they go to prison. So they will testify against Trump. That level 'honesty'
07:35 PM - Apr 01, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}