Becky Werner
A
~ Florida has a chance to flip "BLUE" in 2024 and save themselves and also help save a nation ~ They should also Re-Elect President Biden as a payback to DeSantis, for all of the damage He's already done and will continue doing to Florida until His term ends in 2027 ~
El Howieson @elhowieson
03:33 PM - Apr 02, 2024
04:23 PM - Apr 02, 2024
Susan McBride
A
In response to Becky Werner.
Lordy, I hope there are plenty of people in Red States who are finally waking up to the fact that the Republican party is a cult full of racist trash, guided by a fake billionaire, and sponsored by real billionaires who would do anything in their power to avoid paying taxes.
04:25 PM - Apr 02, 2024
Becky Werner
A
In response to Susan McBride.
~ It's going to take at least 10 years worth of Local, State, and Federal Elections to undue even some of the damage the Repubs have done across the U.S. ~ There's Elections every year and change can be made, If people commit to voting in their Elections, especially in their Local and State ~
04:33 PM - Apr 02, 2024
Susan McBride
A
In response to Becky Werner.
I think you're right. And I truly hope we can do it. We absolutely cannot afford to be complacent. As you said, every election is important. We've got to work like hell forever more to get the MAGAs out of office--from school boards to the presidency--and keep them out.
04:38 PM - Apr 02, 2024
Becky Werner
A
~ Early Voting is going to be key in The 2024 Elections & Track your Ballot ~ Everyone should Ck when The EV Dates will be in their Local State & If they live in Florida, they have to Ck with their Local Election Board, because many of Florida's Counties have different Start Dates for Early Voting ~
In response to Susan McBride.
04:45 PM - Apr 02, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}