Tomi T Ahonen Cleverly Misleading Bigly
A
But as I said long ago today, that first 3 months of this year was the 'pre season' the 'exhibition games' the little league stuff. Trump losing his business & all

His REAL PAIN starts in 2 weeks. His first-ever CRIMINAL trial. He has to sit in court every day when his people testify under oath
08:08 PM - Apr 02, 2024
Tim Graf
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Cleverly Misleading Bigly.
I know it's pretty much a foregone conclusion that he will appeal any verdict that isn't in his favor from the trial. Given that this is a state-level issue, how long do you think that appeal process will take before he is remanded to prison (and/or a mental institution)?
01:12 AM - Apr 03, 2024
A
Remember, that in a CRIMINAL trial, most convicted felons must go to PRISON when they try to appeal. It is not likely Trump gets to stay out of prison for his appeal. BUT that also does happen - see Bannon vs Navarro. I think this judge Merchan in NY is likely to have Trump safely in prison yes
In response to Tim Graf.
02:22 AM - Apr 03, 2024
Tim Graf
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Cleverly Misleading Bigly.
I wish I could agree with you. Even though he may well be convicted of what is essentially a white-collar crime, he'll still be running for President and would likely be able to prevail on the courts (appeals or otherwise) to allow him to remain free to do so, at least until he loses the election.
02:43 AM - Apr 03, 2024 (Edited)
A
In response to Tim Graf.
And that may be so. I grant you, I cannot promise Trump is in prison before election day, but that is more likely than not. And it could be he will be allowed to remain outside until his loss in November, that is also possible. We will soon see
02:44 AM - Apr 03, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}