JonCooper
A
Christian nationalist pastor Joel Webbon of Austin’s Covenant Bible Church thinks women should LOSE the right to vote: “Because if we had a Christian nation tomorrow, and women did have the right to vote, we would not have a Christian nation within 50 years.”

What do YOU think? 🤔
08:49 AM - Apr 03, 2024
Mimi Jones
A
In response to JonCooper.
Methinks he’s an Insecure Male that’s been indoctrinated into his great granddad’s way of thinking and he’ll be forever disappointed! Ya can’t put the Genie back in the bottle! And she’s being rubbed the Wrong Way here lately! 🤜🏼💙🤛🏼 Votin’Blue for Me & You’s!
04:59 PM - Apr 06, 2024
Katie Kadwell
A
I think (I know, because I read actual history) this has never been a Christian nation, it should never be a Christian nation, and people like him can be free to believe and practice whatever they want as long as they’re not infringing on other people’s rights because it’s NOT A CHRISTIAN NATION.
06:30 AM - Apr 04, 2024
Karen B
A
These guys gets on my fricking nerves and I’m so upset at the women to chooses to have a relationship with them.
05:36 PM - Apr 03, 2024
MyCupOfTeaLCSW
A
I think he's not alone in his thinking and we need to collectively acknowledge many religions are misogynistic and this guy is a very accurate representation of them. Treating him otherwise would be pretending the poison fruit was an anomaly while the poison tree is growing them all the time.
11:10 AM - Apr 03, 2024
Alvin The Chipmunk
A
My first Rule: "Never trust an religious Fundamentalist of any stripe."

To gain power, they will lie, cheat, steal, kill, and subjugate, all in the name of their imaginary god.
10:59 AM - Apr 03, 2024
Wokity McWoke-Woke (Powdered Toast, Man)
A
I think it sounds like something a pedo-incel freak might say, but I’m no psychologist.
10:54 AM - Apr 03, 2024
R H
A
FTP his right to reproduction should be revoked
10:47 AM - Apr 03, 2024
ML Hart
A
So many things wrong with this *person* I hardly know where to start.
How about, the US is not a 'Christian nation' and never has been. It is stronger because of its diversity, even if some self-entitled, overly rich, white guys are terrified and lashing out. #resist #persist #VOTE
10:21 AM - Apr 03, 2024
Kevin Kretsch
A
Patriarchal religions are inherently misogynist male supremacist organisations that see allowing women equal participation in society a threat to their existence.
10:16 AM - Apr 03, 2024
Jason Carton
A
Ffffuuuuucccccckkkkkkkkk that guy.
09:59 AM - Apr 03, 2024
Courtney Kimmelman (she/her)
A
Send him back to the rock he crawled out of.
09:53 AM - Apr 03, 2024
John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️
A
I think this dickhead should STFU.
09:38 AM - Apr 03, 2024
Gail Marsella
A
I think people should stop going to his "church." This guy is not a Christian.
09:20 AM - Apr 03, 2024
Rev. Deborah C Inyamah
A
I think I don’t know what Christ this man is following 🤨😤this is when #HolySpiritNinja 🥷🏾is in FULL effect #PrayerMode #ShieldsUp
09:04 AM - Apr 03, 2024
Brian Tatem
B
These same people like to point and scream about the Taliban yet are the very same.
08:56 AM - Apr 03, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}