Vegawriters
A
thread 1/2
This bitch represents my incredibly progressive and diverse part of SLC & also the very conservative city of St George which is 5 HOURS south. This district was literally designed to split & remove power from those who live in Utah's capital. We vote & we lose because of how the district is drawn.
The Salt Lake Tribune @sltrib
Appearing on a podcast, Celeste Maloy spoke favorably of plans by Trump and his allies to target immigrants with a military-style mass roundup and deportation, which the GOP front-runner has promised would be “the largest domestic deportation operation in American history.”
11:36 AM - Apr 03, 2024
11:48 AM - Apr 03, 2024
Vegawriters
A
thread 2/2
I just wish people actually understood how exhausting it is to live in gerrymandered districts. And dont bring the "show up" rhetoric. We turn out. We organize. And at times it is so frustrating. I get so tired of "make sure you vote." Because we do, and we still get ..... Her.
11:49 AM - Apr 03, 2024
Ronald Alexander
A
In response to Vegawriters.
If the #criminalorganization could get away with mass executions they would fill the trains with people they hate and that would be all of us who won't bend the knee
11:54 AM - Apr 03, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}