Professor Kyle
A
It should go without saying that there's no such thing as "anti-white racism" aka reverse racism. It's remarkable & disgusting how easily we (white) oppressors make ourselves out to be victims, & how so many of us, steeped in white supremacy & unwilling to cede our privilege, embrace it.
Professor Kyle @blackcatprose
As they, the GOP, & white America has been forever. The same bigoted gaslighting that called systemic anti-Black racism a "race war" in the 70s– i.e. "2 groups who just don't get along." Same impulse that rails against every attempt to address racism, like affirmative action & teaching real history.
03:07 PM - Apr 02, 2024
03:18 PM - Apr 02, 2024
Matt Boyd
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
I’m not an ideologue and I’m not trying to argue. Is it possible for someone to discriminate against a white person on the basis of their race?
08:03 PM - Apr 02, 2024
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
"An institutionally oppressed group lacks the social power to detriment a dominant group on a systemic basis." -Emrazz
In response to Matt Boyd.
02:32 PM - Apr 03, 2024
Matt Boyd
A
In response to AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn.
Entirely true and interestingly a race-agnostic description.

I didn’t fully consider that there’s now an inherent white supremacist dog-whistle in the race-agnostic part, but I knew that insecure hicks resist all attempts to advance equality purportedly for fairness but truly to protect privilege.
04:00 PM - Apr 03, 2024
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
In response to Matt Boyd.
Same whistle being used by men screeching that misandry is a thing they're suffering under. All white people benefit from racism just as all men benefit from misogyny, yet neither group is typically willing to relinquish these privileges to alleviate the oppression they perpetuate.
04:51 PM - Apr 03, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}