Professor Kyle
A
It should go without saying that there's no such thing as "anti-white racism" aka reverse racism. It's remarkable & disgusting how easily we (white) oppressors make ourselves out to be victims, & how so many of us, steeped in white supremacy & unwilling to cede our privilege, embrace it.
Professor Kyle @blackcatprose
As they, the GOP, & white America has been forever. The same bigoted gaslighting that called systemic anti-Black racism a "race war" in the 70s– i.e. "2 groups who just don't get along." Same impulse that rails against every attempt to address racism, like affirmative action & teaching real history.
03:07 PM - Apr 02, 2024
03:18 PM - Apr 02, 2024
Evelyn B.
B
In response to Professor Kyle.
The truth may be difficult to hear and accept, but it's still the truth. It's truth telling time, America. Stop banning books. Open your eyes & acknowledge what's occurring around the country. Our children, all of our children deserve our best selves, not our worst. All of it starts with the truth.
02:56 PM - Apr 03, 2024
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
There is no systemic, race-based dislike or hatred of white people that results in their systemic discrimination solely on the basis of race. There is no flip side of racism, just like there is no flip side of sexism. Plus, all white people benefit from this system.
12:55 PM - Apr 03, 2024
Matt Boyd
A
I’m not an ideologue and I’m not trying to argue. Is it possible for someone to discriminate against a white person on the basis of their race?
08:03 PM - Apr 02, 2024
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Matt Boyd.
There can be unfounded prejudice against any group. But in a white supremacist society...I'd say the answer to your question is no.
08:07 PM - Apr 02, 2024
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
In response to Matt Boyd.
"An institutionally oppressed group lacks the social power to detriment a dominant group on a systemic basis." -Emrazz
02:32 PM - Apr 03, 2024
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}