Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
Blame the TWO factions engaged in war, Israel and HAMAS. Their leaders are playing games with innocent lives, which they didn't ask for.

Joseph Biden is the POTUS, not Israel, not Gaza, not the world.
Terry Calvert @Theeterrycalvert
I’ve got issues with the far left here in regards to Israel. I’ve got issues with the far right too. Netanyahu needs to go as well as Hamas. Blaming Biden every day I have issues with too. Nobody is clean. 🤷‍♂️
03:51 PM - Apr 03, 2024
03:57 PM - Apr 03, 2024
Barb says Liberal Media is a Myth
A
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
Look I support a ceasefire, but they are going about it in such a wrong way. They were harassing Tom Souzzi who was just elected to Congress. It just seems to be performative bullshit sprinkled with anti semitism.
04:30 PM - Apr 03, 2024
The Reluctant Townie
A
I voted for him in the NY primary yesterday morning and sent an email yesterday afternoon asking why the arms transfers and the $18 billion arms deal couldn't have been delayed. He can't control Israel or Hamas, but he is the final say on these actions.
04:28 PM - Apr 03, 2024
tamra c
A
you both are right. until someone steps up and fully does the right thing, all are accountable😩

but let this sink in: *1901* Alfred Nobel launched Peace Prize awards. what are the recipients doing now to encourage peace? One recipient, Oleg Orlov, is in a Russian prison for speaking.
04:09 PM - Apr 03, 2024
tamra c
A
In response to tamra c.
Clarifying speaking about Russian war against Ukraine. But nearly 123-years later, look at our world now: Ukraine, Gaza, Haiti, South America, and US and UK on the verge of civil war. And Canada has closed the door, but I'm sneaking in if badgradestrump wins this Nov. 😲
04:11 PM - Apr 03, 2024
Terry Calvert
A
I don’t really disagree but there are more than two parties involved now. It’s just to tilted at Biden as far as I’m concerned. But it’s not a simple thing which I’m sure you know.
04:07 PM - Apr 03, 2024
Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
In response to Terry Calvert.
No, I don't know about it being too tilted towards Biden.
04:09 PM - Apr 03, 2024
Terminator LX
A
THANK YOU! Some students were protesting their school, blocking up traffic in my neighborhood yesterday. They think the school supports Israel. I'm like, really? Y'all are taking issue with the wrong people (and making my commute painfully slow in the case of those students!😡).
04:02 PM - Apr 03, 2024
Fries Andersen
A
In response to Terminator LX.
They are going to protest us into a dictatorship. Do they not understand they will be deported or in a gulag?
04:06 PM - Apr 03, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}