Tomi T Ahonen Not Guilty On 34 Counts
A
The SANE thing for Trump to do, is to file an honest financial statement, the first of his life

Would show his current net worth around $100M

If he does NOT, Trump will get punished by Judge Engoron again. And Trump RISKS his appeal being rejected

Now when has Trump ever done the sane thing?
04:32 PM - Apr 03, 2024

Only followers of this user (susanm) can see their posts

A
In response to Susan.
Note Judge Engorn has ruled that Trump Org has to hire an internal AUDITOR who will report to Barbara Jones, not Trump, who is paid by Trump, & Barbara Jones reports to Judge Engoron. That internal auditor is about to start working now, am not sure if is already there. THAT person will get to truth
05:22 PM - Apr 03, 2024
A
In response to Susan.
PS on the auditor. So the auditor - a TOP PRICE MANHATTAN CPA - will be selected by Barbara Jones and approved by Judge Engoron and Trump gets no say in selecting the person. That accountant will be like an FBI or IRS auditor in honesty and vigor, and will be relentless... LOL if I was younger...
05:25 PM - Apr 03, 2024
Dave D
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Not Guilty On 34 Counts.
I don’t think a pathological liar can file an honest report, it’s just not possible even if it would be to his advantage.
04:38 PM - Apr 03, 2024
A
In response to Dave D.
You are correct Dave. And every time Toddler Trump files a revised fraudulent financial statement, the adult in the room will go tell Judge Engoron. Who will then spank Trumpo - AND RESET HER CLOCK to zero, for next 3 years. Every time Trump misbehaves, her 3 years gets reset. HAHAHAHAHA
04:43 PM - Apr 03, 2024
Orlando Fuentes
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Not Guilty On 34 Counts.
Now this is the real life drama that has me at my seat. Real life law and order. Bom Bom Bom
04:38 PM - Apr 03, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}