Deborah Winfrey Keene
A
I hope men are paying attention. Someone is going to be paying cash money for these unwanted/unintended pregnancies. For at least 18 years.
Christopher Bouzy @cbouzy
They are out of control.
07:32 AM - Apr 04, 2024
07:50 AM - Apr 04, 2024
junerose32
B
In response to Deborah Winfrey Keene.
Maybe. But if they are undoing all common sense laws of the past 50 years do not be surprised if the law goes back to you gave birth now deal with it while the contributor of the Y chromosome washes his hands. They want to take away no fault divorce. Maybe put in forced marriage.
07:59 AM - Apr 04, 2024
Deborah Winfrey Keene
A
I agree, they seem to be heading in that direction. But, men walking away from a relationship doesn't necessarily solve their problem. Men will be on the hook for child support orders enforced by the courts. If they don't pay they can have their wages garnished and/or jailed for failure to pay.
In response to junerose32.
08:04 AM - Apr 04, 2024
Annie Bee Good
A
It depends on the state. Men have always gotten away w not paying child support, & even when they do it is most certainly not 50% of the cost.
This is about not only forcing more babies, but forcing more into poverty who will grow up to be underpaid workers. This is their anti-immigration plan.
08:16 AM - Apr 04, 2024
Deborah Winfrey Keene
A
In response to Annie Bee Good.
I agree with the last part of your reply about ulterior motives. But, I disagree with the first. Child support orders do differ by state. But, men have not "always" not paid support. As someone working in the courts for years I know that court child support orders are routinely enforced.
08:23 AM - Apr 04, 2024
junerose32
B
💙💙
08:12 AM - Apr 04, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}