Tomi T Ahonen Honorary Horseface
A
TRUMP INCOME/15

This 'ghost loan' in Chicago by Trump worth $48 million had been used for TEN YEARS to evade $18M in taxes per year so total $180 million in UNPAID TAXES

With interest today, that is worth $300M in total

Trump stole from you and me, $300 million in taxes he didn't pay!
06:54 PM - Apr 02, 2024
Just_Cle
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Honorary Horseface.
When is Illinois Or DOJ Chicago area going to indict the orange criminal?
07:31 PM - Apr 02, 2024
A
In response to Just_Cle.
Right after Trump conviction of tax fraud. I believe Illinois has been promised second slot, after NY. And Trump tax fraud case is his second criminal trial in NY before the Trump business crimes. So expect indictment NY tax fraud around summer 2024, trial 2025. and IL indicment mid-late 2025
07:36 PM - Apr 02, 2024
Just_Cle
A
Great. Nothing but trials, foreclosures, & jail cell in his future. It can't undo the damage he's caused but it helps.
07:38 PM - Apr 02, 2024
A
In response to Just_Cle.
very true. BUT ALSO. consider this. America was vulnerable to a 'Putin', someone breaking the democracy, taking over, ruling as dictator. Trump came DARNED close, and luckily he was a total moron about it, and we really were not in big danger - because he was so dumb. this was a good warning :-)
07:52 PM - Apr 02, 2024
J Bean
A
Really not in danger? Are you not aware of what is happening in your country? Canada sees it, Europe sees it, and you need to. Do you think democracy died in these other countries in a day?
09:42 PM - Apr 02, 2024
A
In response to J Bean.
J did you perhaps misread the response I had. The tense. I did not say we 'are not' I used passed tense 'were' not in danger when Trump attempted this. At that time the guardrails were holding (reasonably) well to prevent a toddler from succeeding. TODAY if some sick maga tried this, is HUGE danger
12:17 AM - Apr 03, 2024
J Bean
A
No, I did not misread, and I think you meant "past tense". Trump was a danger to your country's democracy the first time he opened his mouth as a political candidate. I fail to see how Americans allowed such a lack of character person anywhere near the Whitehouse. Now, it seems complacency rules.
12:24 PM - Apr 04, 2024
A
In response to J Bean.
J Bean, SRSLY. Trump is an imbecile. He had the CHANCE to terminate US democracy, but even when he attempted it, and hte door was wide open, he botched it totally. That is my point. American democracy WAS not in danger (past tense) with Trump the imbecile trying to become King. Someone ELSE, yes
01:18 PM - Apr 04, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}