tamra c
A
thread 1/3
@FalseProphet one of my husband and I fav places to stay, North Elba, Lake Placid or Keene, when we want to escape from NYC. 🥰 And honored to know descendant of John Brown. His watch/compass donated to Albany museum by the family.
01:39 AM - Apr 05, 2024
tamra c
A
thread 2/3
I hope the badgradestrump creeps move after he loses, but a lot of folks from down south w/ confederate flags, have swarmed the surrounding areas. Won't be surprised to find klan rallies going on soon. John Brown may rise from his grave, and Imma be next to him ready LOLLLLL
01:55 AM - Apr 05, 2024
tamra c
A
thread 3/3
The hwy was main road to Lake Placid, w/ both and picnic access at the lake area. Beautiful winter or summer.
01:57 AM - Apr 05, 2024
Max Prophet
A
In response to tamra c.
I'm not related in any way to John Brown. But he is one of the historical figures. I respect the most because of the way he stood up to the establishment. And because today the name represents a modern leftist movement to bring firearm education to marginalized communities.
01:53 AM - Apr 05, 2024 (Edited)
tamra c
A
In response to Max Prophet.
Oh I know, I read your bio. 🥰 But I know his descendants. His compass/watch was given to Ethan Hawke for The Good Lord Bird series. He did an amazing job too!!
01:58 AM - Apr 05, 2024
tamra c
A
In response to Max Prophet.
And I agree. Conservatives think liberals don't like guns, so it'll be an easy battle for them to take over country. Yeah, right. We already had that conversation and won - Civil War, kkk and nazis!!
02:01 AM - Apr 05, 2024
tamra c
A
In response to tamra c.
This area is so beautiful, and this is the place all black people should have family reunions. There's also a park and museum. The family owned a couple hundred acres, and the pond next to farm house was intentionally created by John Brown himself - bc he used to carry water for distances as a child
01:50 AM - Apr 05, 2024
tamra c
A
In response to tamra c.
I'll have to republish entire gallery on my home page. I had all the pics on a family site. But we need more John Brown's, he was all outta F's to give for confederates/slavers. What he and his family did upstate was amazing, it still shows. BUT sickened by Stefanik rep'n his area now.
01:42 AM - Apr 05, 2024 (Edited)
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}