tamra c
A
thread 1/3
@FalseProphet one of my husband and I fav places to stay, North Elba, Lake Placid or Keene, when we want to escape from NYC. 🥰 And honored to know descendant of John Brown. His watch/compass donated to Albany museum by the family.
01:39 AM - Apr 05, 2024
tamra c
A
thread 2/3
I hope the badgradestrump creeps move after he loses, but a lot of folks from down south w/ confederate flags, have swarmed the surrounding areas. Won't be surprised to find klan rallies going on soon. John Brown may rise from his grave, and Imma be next to him ready LOLLLLL
01:55 AM - Apr 05, 2024
tamra c
A
thread 3/3
The hwy was main road to Lake Placid, w/ both and picnic access at the lake area. Beautiful winter or summer.
01:57 AM - Apr 05, 2024
tamra c
A
And I agree. Conservatives think liberals don't like guns, so it'll be an easy battle for them to take over country. Yeah, right. We already had that conversation and won - Civil War, kkk and nazis!!
In response to Max Prophet.
02:01 AM - Apr 05, 2024

Only followers of this user (FalseProphet) can see their posts

tamra c
A
Oh there are a lot of liberal military folks, who are "think again," at the idea of a government take over.

It boggles the mind, how Jack Dorsey thought white supremacists needed a platform and brought all the garbage that should have been banned 100s of years ago, into the spotlight.
02:16 AM - Apr 05, 2024

tamra c
A
OMG, that is hard to even hear about, let alone what the person went through. What happened to protect and serve that day? But we have so many racists in law enforcement, b/c so many didn't pay attn to David Duke's 2004 kkk call: join mil for easier transition to law enforcement w/o full vetting.
02:08 AM - Apr 05, 2024 (Edited)

tamra c
A
I think issue is 2nd Amendment distortion via far right, which thinks weapons of mass killing belong in hands of mentally insane persons. And for the far right that doesn't want gun control, how come they never challenge the NRA-HQ's gun ban: ZERO mass shootings.
02:12 AM - Apr 05, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}