tamra c
A
thread 1/3
@FalseProphet one of my husband and I fav places to stay, North Elba, Lake Placid or Keene, when we want to escape from NYC. 🥰 And honored to know descendant of John Brown. His watch/compass donated to Albany museum by the family.
01:39 AM - Apr 05, 2024
tamra c
A
thread 2/3
I hope the badgradestrump creeps move after he loses, but a lot of folks from down south w/ confederate flags, have swarmed the surrounding areas. Won't be surprised to find klan rallies going on soon. John Brown may rise from his grave, and Imma be next to him ready LOLLLLL
01:55 AM - Apr 05, 2024
tamra c
A
thread 3/3
The hwy was main road to Lake Placid, w/ both and picnic access at the lake area. Beautiful winter or summer.
01:57 AM - Apr 05, 2024
tamra c
A
And my husband was a cop, he never even used his gun, the entire time he patrolled, w/o any commn w/ others on duty. He then xferred to FDNY, and had to give up his gun. He didn't care about that, still did his job w/o worrying about gun issues. He let the police do their public safety job.
In response to tamra c.
02:32 AM - Apr 05, 2024
Max Prophet
A
In response to tamra c.
I remember in the town that I grew up in, With the police officers it was a badge of honor amongst them that they never had to use their gun. They were proud that they had went their entire career without ever needing to use their gun. That's changed since I was a kid.
02:35 AM - Apr 05, 2024 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}