Karen Springer
A
I just had to turn off MSNBC, as they jumped through hoops to make this bad for President Biden. Literally, gleefully pulling every possible negative they could find, to try to make this not good news.
Next hour: "Why do people not think the economy is doing well, when it is? It's a mystery! "
BOND 007 @Bond007
THANK YOU PRESIDENT BIDEN 🔥💙 #DemocratsSaveAmerica 🥊
09:11 AM - Apr 05, 2024
09:24 AM - Apr 05, 2024
Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
In response to Karen Springer.
If it weren't for sometimes Rachel and Lawrence, I would have MSNBC blocked like I did CNN.
Andrea Mitchell and Katy Tur are past their expiration dates.
12:31 PM - Apr 05, 2024
Karen Springer
A
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
I can't even watch Rachel, anymore. Feels like she's peddling nothing but fear.
I watch morning Joe, til they piss me off. If I'm home for Nicolle, I'll watch her. Other than her, Lawrence O'Donnell and Ali Velshi are it.
12:37 PM - Apr 05, 2024
Ronald Alexander
A
This is why you get polls when people say they are doing great but the economy sucks. People will focus on the negative even if it doesn't effect them personally
09:46 AM - Apr 05, 2024
Karen Springer
A
In response to Ronald Alexander.
I saw at least 3 segments, yesterday, with them reporting about the disconnect. People say themselves, family, friends, their cities and states are doing great. The country? In the trash.
They will report this, with zero reflection. It a mystery!
09:56 AM - Apr 05, 2024
Liz
A
Was catching it in the background here and heard Joe say…but the interest rates….wishing the ec wasn’t doing ‘as good as it was ‘

Headslap😡
09:36 AM - Apr 05, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}