Thurgood Du Bois
A
thread 1/5
I still remember back in 2000 at the peak of his WWE fame, he spoke at the Republican Convention. The stuff his says in this article doesn't really surprise me but it's confirming some things for me.
#Spoutible
03:55 PM - Apr 05, 2024
Thurgood Du Bois
A
thread 2/5
Selecting to endorse Biden didn't cause division. The divison started way before that point. As well as the unrest. He's so concerned about divison like if he stays out of politics the divison will die down.

That's where Lincoln failed. He would aceeot the negative peace over doing what's right...
Thurgood Du Bois
A
thread 3/5
..."IF" it meant keeping the union together. So he pocket-vetoed the Wade-Davis bill that would've made 50% percent of former Confederates commit to the union vs only 10%. He thought it was too much.

Rock is virtually doing the same here. Pocketing his influence for the sake of less "divison."
Thurgood Du Bois
A
thread 4/5
He brought up all the right wing talking points. He doesn't know what "woke" is? Does he not know what "canceling" really is? Or is he afraid stand for it? Last I checked he's Black and Somoan. How is he this dense about Black culture?
Thurgood Du Bois
A
thread 5/5
So if Trump wins, does he think his 🇺🇸 will be better or worse? Doesn't matter I guess, he's gonna support that dictator 100%.

Well let's look at the bright side? At least no one will be getting canceled anymore and wokeness will be gone, right? 🙄

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}