Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/2
New: I enhanced the farm video, reduced the jitter, upscaled it, and then slowed it down. Approximately 8 seconds into the video, you can clearly see the woman isn't Kate.
05:32 PM - Apr 05, 2024
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/2
This frame was taken from the enhanced video. You can see it's not Kate without using facial comparison tools.

Note: I didn't use one of those cheap AI apps you can get from the App Store. I used several professional tools developed for this purpose.
05:32 PM - Apr 05, 2024
Capreece
A
The most baffling thing about this entire Kategate fiasco is WHY? A cancer diagnosis is not shameful. It's nothing to hide from the world. Millions of families have to deal with a cancer diagnosis. If anything, people generally offer support to the person and family. So why all of the espionage???
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
08:34 AM - Apr 06, 2024
Scrabbled
A
In response to Capreece.
We don't yet know the truth about what happened or is happening regarding Kate or William. Maybe we will never know.
11:21 AM - Apr 16, 2024
johnjohn
A
In response to Capreece.
Considering how controlling they are of PR, perhaps they didn’t want to take away the narrative from Charles’ plight with cancer.
01:51 AM - Apr 07, 2024
Tina Carmody
A
In response to Capreece.
For some it is intensely personal. My dear friend (we've known each other for 45 years) didn't reveal her cancer diagnosis straight away. They found cancer cells and she had to go on preventative chemo. From her experience it was horrendous.
08:48 PM - Apr 06, 2024
Verbatorium
A
In response to Capreece.
They didn’t want to announce it while their children were in school and expose them to all the questions and misinformation likely to result from their school mates. As soon as the school holidays started they released the video. Completely understandable.
04:18 PM - Apr 06, 2024
Loretta Krause
A
In response to Capreece.
#ThatFamily is hiding something serious, allegedly
03:44 PM - Apr 06, 2024
angela dedeng
A
In response to Capreece.
Unless, of course, it's a cover up for something else. I do not trust anything that comes from KP at all. Everything they have put out so far has contradicted what was previously said. Also, just ask yourself this simple question: why lie? The lengths they have gone to lie says more ...
03:42 PM - Apr 06, 2024
Bella_Gee
A
In response to Capreece.
Imo, Kate tried to end her life on 12/28. Had she succeeded a royal doctor would have simply signed off on a heart attack. The cancer story is shielding her as she recuperates. After Diana & Meghan, the Monarchy could never survive the attempted suicide of the next Queen of England.
#SussexSquad
02:50 PM - Apr 06, 2024
Vuyelwa Ncube
A
In response to Bella_Gee.
And they can't reveal that because then all of us will ask why Meghan wasn't believed.
11:41 PM - Apr 06, 2024
Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
In response to Capreece.
Exactly. This in itself makes me doubt she has Cancer. Kate may be ill from something else.

We have had examples from celebrities, First Ladies and the like regarding Cancer and serious conditions. They encouraged many to seek treatment.
02:05 PM - Apr 06, 2024
Annie Bee Good
A
In response to Capreece.
The monarchy is highly dependent on people's perception of its stability and the not-so-distant future queen's personal vulnerability is a destabilizing influence.
But I agree that their monarchy preservation at all costs mindset caused them to grossly misplay this.
08:43 AM - Apr 06, 2024
Annie Bee Good
A
In response to Annie Bee Good.
*My compassionate view is that William suffered with all the media attention directed at his mother, most especially after her tragic death, and they are trying to minimize a repeat of that attention.

Unfortunately they miscalculated their strategy, creating more speculation.
08:47 AM - Apr 06, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}