Isa-Lee Wolf
A
I don't know why don't we hold the actual shooter responsible?
Claudia Citro @Social_Introvert
Mississippi Free Press
12:09 PM - Apr 06, 2024
02:11 PM - Apr 06, 2024
#Glassbydeanna
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
America is broken
02:16 PM - Apr 06, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to #Glassbydeanna.
Though is this new? Women have always been made responsible for the consequences of violence perpetrated against them by men.
02:23 PM - Apr 06, 2024
#Glassbydeanna
A
Nope, not new at all. What I do not understand is the lack of action by women to counter the abuse. Are they still so indoctrinated they do not know how powerful they are?
02:27 PM - Apr 06, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
And statements like yours is why it continues. Blame the men who perpetuate it, not the women who survive.

Men have specifically set up the systems, as is obvious from this article.
In response to #Glassbydeanna.
02:31 PM - Apr 06, 2024
#Glassbydeanna
A
The system of abuse is entrenched. I see a small chink in the armour of the patriarchy. Sadly in this society money is power. There is a new industry unfolding that average people can get in to before banks and corporations due to the rules the oppressors are excluded from owning stock.
THE INTERSECTION OF RACE, POLICY & ACTIVISM IN CANNABIS | CAT PACKER - YouTube

Welcome to another no-holds-barred episode of"Let's Be Blunt with Montel". Today, we sit down with a trailblazing figure in the cannabis regulation and advoc...

12:32 AM - Apr 08, 2024
#Glassbydeanna
A
I am not blaming the women who survive. I am blaming the women who have freedom and power who sit on the sidelines. Women make most of the purchases in the household. Women have 50% of the vote. Women raise men. There is much work that can be done to break the “norms”. Men won’t change it. We must.
12:28 AM - Apr 08, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}