Cynthia Williams
A
Monied insurrectionists who support Trump are starting to reveal themselves to the American public. Read this article for the names of two billionaires who helped raise $50M for the criminal. Who else has removed their mask?
04:46 AM - Apr 07, 2024
Reginald Capers
A
In response to Cynthia Williams.
People think it's just the Toyota truck driving rednecks that's supporting orangeman. I tell people all the time, it's our silent, friendly, affluent neighbors, that are supporting this guy. They have nothing to lose, everything to gain, and give zero fucks about marginalized people.
09:29 AM - Apr 07, 2024
Jonathan Meyers
A
The Mercers were involved with Steve Bannon & Cambridge Analytica in 2016 so they are no surprise.

https://www.theguardian.co...
07:30 AM - Apr 07, 2024
Jonathan Meyers
A
It's worth noting: "Trump’s campaign SAID it raised $50.5 million". Trump only cares about perception and he wanted to best the 3 President NYC event for Democrats. I wouldn't be surprised if $50M is an exaggeration like everything else he claims.
07:29 AM - Apr 07, 2024
Trauma Epidemic
A
Yes, sociopaths do tend to tell on themselves.
07:19 AM - Apr 07, 2024
Joe JustUs
A
Probably more foreign donations funneled through AmeriKKKlans
05:07 AM - Apr 07, 2024
Cynthia Williams
A
In response to Joe JustUs.
🤔
05:09 AM - Apr 07, 2024
Julia@myollieBarradise1
B
Are these millionaire that stupid not to know that the money they just raised is all going to his lawyers and that as far as I can see none will be going tfg campaign, how's he going to help them in the long run? Well i guess that too bad...😂🤷they will still have to pay their high tax bills.....
05:01 AM - Apr 07, 2024
Cynthia Williams
A
In response to Julia@myollieBarradise1.
Julia, I agree with you. Hateful people aren't rational or logical.
05:08 AM - Apr 07, 2024 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}