Tomi T Ahonen Cleverly Misleading Bigly
A
We are one week from the first criminal trial of Trump

That's gonna be awesome. He has to sit in court every day. He cannot storm out of the courtroom or he will be shackled to his chair. He cannot interrupt the proceedings while his own people testify under oath, that Trump did it

Will be fun!
01:15 PM - Apr 07, 2024

Only followers of this user (susanm) can see their posts

A
In response to Susan.
LOL no. Judge Merchan ruled last year, no TV cameras in Manhattan criminal trial. We will get TV cameras in Georgia trial later this year. But there will be live Tweeting by multiple great quote reporters for us. We will get the total play-by-play AND...
11:35 PM - Apr 08, 2024
A
In response to Susan.
AND is most most likely Trump will try to spin the courtroom drama to a press conference outside the courtroom. In criminal trials, judges are VERY quick to stop all such nonsense. Expect Trump to be rapidly gagged about that

AND PS Trump will obey Judge Merchan gag, I promise you this
11:36 PM - Apr 08, 2024
David Knowles
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Cleverly Misleading Bigly.
I suppose he'll be able to have his end of day rants outside the courtroom each day as per usual though.
06:00 AM - Apr 08, 2024
A
In response to David Knowles.
LOL David, great point. I had not thought of that. This is a CRIMINAL trial, he wlil be severely restricted what he may say OUTSIDE the courtroom, and yes, Trump will want to go rant and complain. I expect the gag order will immediately stop that

AND THEN WE WAIT for sanctions when he breaches gag
09:31 PM - Apr 08, 2024
Connie
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Cleverly Misleading Bigly.
It's gonna be awesome! Poor Trumpo. 😂 I can't wait until Georgia (?) when we get to watch! I'll sure take this for now, though.
09:53 PM - Apr 07, 2024
A
In response to Connie.
Yes. Georgia will be most watched trial in TV history (worldwide not just America) and will be one of most-watched TV shows of all time. A few key witnesses like Bill Barr, Sen Lindsey Graham, Bannon, Gen Flynn may hit Superbowl viewer levels...
09:30 PM - Apr 08, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}