Tanya Feke, MD
A
We all know that stress affects our physical and mental. What we need are realistic ways to cope with that stress. So I ask, how do you deal with stress? Take a moment to share some tips!
03:04 PM - Apr 05, 2024 (Edited)
Deb
A
In response to Tanya Feke, MD.
Meditation is my year round solution. Gardening is my first choice but not possible for part of the year. I do take advantage of any day above 50 degrees or so to go out and do some trimming in the winter.
03:53 PM - Apr 05, 2024
Tanya Feke, MD
A
Drinking tea is meditative for me. I take the time to sip, enjoy, and take in my surroundings.
In response to Deb.
04:26 PM - Apr 07, 2024
mr bunnylamakins
A
Jasmine is awesome and this is the best green tea I ever tasted better than many of the different ones at store.

Amazon.com: Davidson's Organics, Gunpowder Green, Loose Leaf Tea, 16-Ounce Bag(Packaging May Vary)
https://www.amazon.com/Davidsons-Tea-Gunpowder-Green-1-Pound/dp/B000SATIFA?th=1
04:39 PM - Apr 07, 2024
Tanya Feke, MD
A
In response to mr bunnylamakins.
I use loose leaf teas. I enjoy green, oolong, and earl grey. I will look into jasmine based on your recommendation.
05:24 PM - Apr 07, 2024
mr bunnylamakins
A
I have like a dozen teas I drink and learned not to brew and steep tea at certain temps of it can kill all the benefits of it and milk in tea can bond with tea’s polyphenol compounds, which potentially reduce health benefits of drinking tea.
04:37 PM - Apr 07, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}