Anthony Lee
A
thread 1/5
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm now ready to announce my debut novel!

Doctor Lucifer by Anthony Lee is a medical thriller about healthcare and cybersecurity. Can a computer hacker kill a doctor's patients, just by remotely altering medical records? One doctor is about to find out.

Read on for details...
09:54 PM - Apr 08, 2024
Anthony Lee
A
thread 2/5
It took me two years to write and perfect this novel. During that time, I queried almost 150 literary agents, but even with a few showing interest, none have ultimately signed me up. So I'm left with self-publishing as my only means for the world to experience my stories. Yes, I'm writing a series.
Anthony Lee
A
thread 3/5
The book will be released on May 24, 2024, in paperback and ebook from Amazon and Barnes & Noble (website only).

Here is the link to the product page on B&N for the ebook, which also links to the paperback. Product pages for Amazon are still under review, but they will be up eventually.
Anthony Lee
A
thread 4/5
You can also go to my website at anthonyleebooks.com. There, you can access by bio and more details about this book, including the first two chapters that I'm presenting as the excerpt to entice readers. Here is the excerpt link:

https://www.anthonyleebook...
Anthony Lee
A
thread 5/5
Needless to say, I am beyond excited about finally publishing my novel. It only inspires me to push forth with my second book.

Lastly, I will host a Pod where I will share my experience with writing this book, as well as talk about its story. I'll probably schedule it the same day it's released. 🙂

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}