Mama Ezekiel
A
#DailyPictureTheme #gust
Good morning! 🥰
My then boyfriend now husband took this picture of me back in July 2007 on our first trip together. We drove across Newfoundland and explored St. John's. Here I am on Signal Hill. It was a bit windy! 😄
I hope everyone has a wonderful day! ❤️
05:47 AM - Apr 09, 2024
hmmwrites (Heather's version)
A
In response to Mama Ezekiel.
🥰 No surprise, you were as adorable back then as you are now. I hope your memories of that trip make you smile today!
03:52 PM - Apr 09, 2024
Mama Ezekiel
A
In response to hmmwrites (Heather's version).
Thank you! 🥰 We had such a great time! My husband saw Pizza Hut one day when we were exploring & the next day wanted to try it. (There was no Pizza Hut in our hometown). We got lost for over an hour trying to find it & he refused to ask for directions. 😅 I still tease him about that!
04:22 PM - Apr 09, 2024
WestCoaster
A
Thanks! I have always wanted to visit St. Johns. We were on the west coast of Newfoundland a few years ago (Gros Morne National Park is gorgeous), but didn't make it over to the other side. Planning a trip for next year, fingers crossed.
02:54 PM - Apr 09, 2024
Mama Ezekiel
A
In response to WestCoaster.
Small world! ❤️ I'm from the west coast of Newfoundland, but I have been living on Prince Edward Island since 2008. I hope you enjoy St. John's! There's so much to see and do there!
02:57 PM - Apr 09, 2024
Kristin N
A
💙
08:15 AM - Apr 09, 2024
Mama Ezekiel
A
In response to Kristin N.
Thank you! ❤️
01:26 PM - Apr 09, 2024
Liz
A
Newfoundland is a bucket list for me.
At our house means = pipe dream ;)
But, that is one of my wishes.
07:36 AM - Apr 09, 2024
Mama Ezekiel
A
In response to Liz.
It's a beautiful place. Sadly I didn't appreciate it at the time, and was very eager to move away. Now I can't wait to move back again.
I hope you're able to get there someday! ❤️
01:28 PM - Apr 09, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}