Mama Ezekiel
A
#DailyPictureTheme #gust
Good morning! 🥰
My then boyfriend now husband took this picture of me back in July 2007 on our first trip together. We drove across Newfoundland and explored St. John's. Here I am on Signal Hill. It was a bit windy! 😄
I hope everyone has a wonderful day! ❤️
05:47 AM - Apr 09, 2024
hmmwrites (Heather's version)
A
In response to Mama Ezekiel.
🥰 No surprise, you were as adorable back then as you are now. I hope your memories of that trip make you smile today!
03:52 PM - Apr 09, 2024
Mama Ezekiel
A
Thank you! 🥰 We had such a great time! My husband saw Pizza Hut one day when we were exploring & the next day wanted to try it. (There was no Pizza Hut in our hometown). We got lost for over an hour trying to find it & he refused to ask for directions. 😅 I still tease him about that!
04:22 PM - Apr 09, 2024
hmmwrites (Heather's version)
A
In response to Mama Ezekiel.
Ha! I'm a pizza-spoiled NYer who wouldn't go out of my way for a Pizza Hut, but I can totally see wanting to try something new when you're out of town.😁I don't know what (some) men have against asking for directions, but I am so glad we can just rely on Google maps nowadays! 🤣🤣
04:47 PM - Apr 09, 2024
Mama Ezekiel
A
In response to hmmwrites (Heather's version).
We drove past so many restaurants, & I would have happily eaten at any of them, but he wasn't going to give up! Once he finally found it & started eating the pizza, it wasn't even that great! 😅 A Pizza Hut recently opened about half an hour away, & we tried it again & it still wasn't the best! 🤣
04:53 PM - Apr 09, 2024
Mama Ezekiel
A
In response to hmmwrites (Heather's version).
When we saw that they were opening a location near us here on PEI, he really wanted to give it a second chance, so I told him he'd better check the map this time so we wouldn't get lost. 😅
04:59 PM - Apr 09, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}