Everything Counts
A
It always baffles my husband and I how women of any race or ethnicity could vote Republican. They are literally taking away your rights to determine your own destiny, but yet a significant percentage of women vote against their own interests. Truly frightening. #votebluelikeyourlifedependsonit
Belinda @Belinda6636
11:05 AM - Apr 10, 2024
11:12 AM - Apr 10, 2024
Barbara Nelsen
A
In response to Everything Counts.
Sometimes women are raised to be obedient and told by their husbands who they must vote for. I know of one such instance where I explained to the woman that her vote is just that - her vote. It scared me that it was something she never considered because she was “trained”!
11:33 AM - Apr 10, 2024
Everything Counts
A
In response to Barbara Nelsen.
That is truly frightening! Trained!!?? If they only knew how powerful they really are. SMH
12:04 PM - Apr 10, 2024
Susan McBride
A
In response to Everything Counts.
It defies logic and common sense and a sense of decency and humanity. Who in the hell votes for a party that intentionally does harm and takes away rights? Republican women are not only nuts, they're anti-women.
11:19 AM - Apr 10, 2024
Everything Counts
A
In response to Susan McBride.
100% agreed! And I have spoken to women of different ethnicities and races that voted republican and the nonsense they believe cannot be erased. Once the idea of life at conception is adopted by a woman, I have yet to see any facts or reasoning change their minds. SMH
11:29 AM - Apr 10, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}