Dee Incognito
A
In 2020 I really, really thought that if Biden won, we would be done with Trump. But it just goes on and on and on. I swear, we've all aged like 5 years because of this ass.
03:55 PM - Apr 11, 2024
David J. Fielding
A
The truly sad thing is, "it" will continue, even after he expires. There will be people dragging his name out over & over & over for the next three or four generations.
They are descended from Confederate stock, they have never gone away. It's the same old angry bigoted behavior of the past.
In response to Dee Incognito.
04:04 PM - Apr 11, 2024
Dee Incognito
A
In response to David J. Fielding.
My hope is I will live long enough to see a time when he, himself, won't be saying and doing terrible things to our country. It's the daily drumbeat of his fucked-up actions that I find so difficult. Narcissists always have be have the attention and he is the WORST. He sucks up all the oxygen.
04:09 PM - Apr 11, 2024
David J. Fielding
A
In response to Dee Incognito.
Very true. And the media will continue to amplify him because he's good for business or because of "a need to inform". He has poisoned the water & air so to speak, the very things we need to live & breathe.
I hate not feeling calm, this constant state of having to be prepared for the next outburst.
04:21 PM - Apr 11, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}