Dee Incognito
A
In 2020 I really, really thought that if Biden won, we would be done with Trump. But it just goes on and on and on. I swear, we've all aged like 5 years because of this ass.
03:55 PM - Apr 11, 2024
David J. Fielding
A
In response to Dee Incognito.
The truly sad thing is, "it" will continue, even after he expires. There will be people dragging his name out over & over & over for the next three or four generations.
They are descended from Confederate stock, they have never gone away. It's the same old angry bigoted behavior of the past.
04:04 PM - Apr 11, 2024
Dee Incognito
A
In response to David J. Fielding.
My hope is I will live long enough to see a time when he, himself, won't be saying and doing terrible things to our country. It's the daily drumbeat of his fucked-up actions that I find so difficult. Narcissists always have be have the attention and he is the WORST. He sucks up all the oxygen.
04:09 PM - Apr 11, 2024
David J. Fielding
A
Very true. And the media will continue to amplify him because he's good for business or because of "a need to inform". He has poisoned the water & air so to speak, the very things we need to live & breathe.
I hate not feeling calm, this constant state of having to be prepared for the next outburst.
In response to Dee Incognito.
04:21 PM - Apr 11, 2024
Dee Incognito
A
In response to David J. Fielding.
Same. I hate that I check the news several times a day to find out what he/they are up to. I had one wonderful year after inauguration where I didn't think about that ass at all.
04:37 PM - Apr 11, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}