Andrew Brodie
A
I find this curious..
With all the fraud charges levied against trump, both civil and criminal, and nobody doubts he commits fraud, how is it that the IRS has not lit this guy up already?
Cuz we know he has committed tax fraud hid whole life.
Or is that a treat to look forward to yet?
08:45 PM - Apr 11, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen Filibustering In Court
A
In response to Andrew Brodie.
But CERTAINLY there is tax fraud that happened at Trump Org, and Special Monitor Barbara Jones found tax fraud in the business, and reported it to Judge Engoron who will forward this to the proper authorities incl NY Tax Authority and IRS. When Trump goes bankrupt, latest then they will file claims
01:22 AM - Apr 12, 2024
Andrew Brodie
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Filibustering In Court.
logic dictates that in my mind.. that much business fraud most certainly leads to tax fraud. I'm no accountant but..
01:37 AM - Apr 12, 2024
Jodi Stevens
A
Love Tomi analysis
07:25 PM - Apr 13, 2024
A
There is also Trump Org business tax fraud. These may have been part of what Letitia James listed when she referred Trump Org to Manhattan DA in a criminal referral 2 years ago. That criminal trial I expect to come right after Trump personal criminal trial (also of course finding Trump guilty)
01:21 AM - Apr 12, 2024
Andrew Brodie
A
This is interesting you point this out. And I don't understand all this as an average Joe, it just seems logical to me, that when all the fraud trials are seen through, the IRS is going to have some very serious questions here.
01:41 AM - Apr 12, 2024
A
We had heard of the cooperation with IRS with New York Attorney General and various authorities back in year 2021 (soon after Weisselberg was arrested). The timing is normal for a conspiracy. And both perps involved, Weisselberg & Trump will be convicted felons by time Trump personal tax crimes done
01:19 AM - Apr 12, 2024
A
Trump personal tax fraud criminal investigation was revealed by Manhattan DA when Allen Weisselberg trial was still coming, in a filing to court. They did not mention Trump by name but it was clearly him. That criminal trial is ready to run, awaiting this criminal conviction, indictment around June
01:17 AM - Apr 12, 2024
Alexander Nevrmind
B
There have been more credible Sasquatch sightings than accurate sightings of trmps tax returns.

Apparently rich people don’t have to follow IRS laws. Even if they’re frauds.
09:28 PM - Apr 11, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
all good questions that the ppl in authority seem to be ignoring
08:51 PM - Apr 11, 2024
Andrew Brodie
A
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
Ahh yes.. because it would look bad on America for a former President to be done for tax fraud..

Guess what?
That ship sailed a long time ago.

Nothing about him looks good on America.
08:57 PM - Apr 11, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}