Christopher Bouzy
A
Some of you probably don't know that Bot Sentinel was very popular in Brazil before Elon acquired Twitter. Even some of our research was cited by Brazilian elected officials. So it's no surprise Brazilians would prefer Spoutible over Bluesky. Releasing a Portuguese version is a no brainer.
06:35 AM - Apr 12, 2024
Raphaella Reis
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Brazilians are waiting for that, and for the news to come around.

Perhaps you should contact independent outlets to start crawling around Spoutible - or as we call it here, the Whale - to entice people. Some of us are lying dormant, waiting for the explosion... Please light the match
10:37 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Lipsticktraces
B
More international cuisine works for moi!
01:59 PM - Apr 12, 2024
Thomas Liljeruhm
A
12:10 PM - Apr 12, 2024
Debbie Carlson
A
You embody integrity & consumer-centric values in every aspect of the business model you have created. Your unwavering commitment to engaging, supporting & protecting consumers sets a remarkable standard for the industry. It’s leader’s like you who inspire us all. Thank you for all you do.
09:55 AM - Apr 12, 2024
Elektra 🖖
A
Didn't you do election predictions for Brazil while you were doing them for the US midterms? I feel like that was a thing.
09:54 AM - Apr 12, 2024
Bianca B. Machado
A
After the most recent "Elon Musk hates our laws and law enforcers" and near-ban of X country-wide debacle, SO many people flocked to Bluesky especially since the invites are gone. But people hate the lack of features there.
09:53 AM - Apr 12, 2024
Democracy!Equality! Equity!Compassion!
A
One of the things I used to really appreciate on Xitter was the ability to translate and interact with people from all over the world, especially Ukrainians. I would love to interact with Brazilians here, if we could translate easier! Will you ever be adding that function to Spoutible?
09:15 AM - Apr 12, 2024
Kat Schneider
A
In response to Democracy!Equality! Equity!Compassion!.
It's the remaining option I still miss from the deadbird...
Translation of different languages in posts & comments was a favorite & opened a larger view by opinions from other corners
09:58 AM - Apr 12, 2024 (Edited)
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
In response to Democracy!Equality! Equity!Compassion!.
On my Chromebook, I just right-click on a spout and the drop-down has the option to translate. I don't know about other systems, but surely there must be something similar.
10:01 AM - Apr 12, 2024
Olumidé Opeyemi
A
Do it Christopher. You have our support. I’m cheering you on from down under!
08:38 AM - Apr 12, 2024
Rogério Souza Vicente
A
Yes, we're just waiting for that.
06:56 AM - Apr 12, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}