✨Witchy Woman✨
A
I am good. I am safe. The police were on the scene already when I texted that. I didn't mean to worry anyone. Rather, I wanted ppl to understand why I'm always saying men suck. I know you won't believe it now but this was a good man. But when they don't get their way they all devolve to THIS.
✨Witchy Woman✨ @wicked_wiccan76
The man I loved just looked me in the eyes and told me he should have killed me.
01:58 AM - Apr 12, 2024
04:04 PM - Apr 12, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
You did not do one thing wrong, there is no need for you to apologize. What he said to you was worrisome, it is natural we were worried.

He worried us. Not you.
04:40 PM - Apr 12, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
He gets so drunk and angry and then all hell breaks loose. I didn't know he was drunk when he called me for help. He hides it so well. He was steady on his feet and his words weren't slurred. Had I known I wouldn't have met him.
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
05:01 PM - Apr 12, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
So he knows you wouldn't have come if you knew he was drunk, and mislead you and manipulated you to make you show up.

You learned something important, which is it's not safe for you to help him. And he doesn't deserve it.
05:04 PM - Apr 12, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
Yeah. It also really struck me that he didn't say it in present tense. He said it in past tense. Like he should have done it when we were dating like he regrets the missed opportunity. It was all quite shocking. As much shit as he's talked before he has never said anything like that before. NEVER
05:21 PM - Apr 12, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}