Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
She sounds like a goddamn idiot. We fr fr need to purge our nation of these fuckin idiots. If I sound horrible, I don't care, I'm so tired of these simpletons getting every mic available every 2 years for major elections instead of talking to people with more than 3 fuckin brain cells.
Ronald Alexander @djchefron
JFC we have raised a generation of entitled simpletons
05:16 PM - Apr 12, 2024
06:30 PM - Apr 12, 2024
Steven Aufrecht
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
Purge? That sounds like TFG’s cult talk. We need much better public schools among other things.
07:11 PM - Apr 12, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Steven Aufrecht.
Halfway decent public schools didn't stop people from voting for Reagan or both Bushes. Yes you learn social studies, some civics, some history in school but we need better communities, better parents, better Americans. Continuing to give mostly white people excuses for ignorance is past tiring.
07:47 PM - Apr 12, 2024 (Edited)
Really Doihaveto
A
Silent on Palestine?
07:03 PM - Apr 12, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Really Doihaveto.
Me or her? Because I bet if she'd remembered it as an excuse not to vote she would've brought it up. She doesn't seem like the person who cares about others. She can't even vote for Biden for other queers, she damn sure ain't thinking about Gaza.
07:44 PM - Apr 12, 2024
Carol Lovely
A
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
06:42 PM - Apr 12, 2024
Myra Faye Turner
A
She's not into him...SMH

Acting like he asked for her hand in marriage. Goofy ass.
06:39 PM - Apr 12, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Myra Faye Turner.
Exactly. She knows Trump is a Fascist. She claims she won't vote for him. And she's queer yet says she's not feeling Biden. I guess LGBTQ rights don't mean shit to her. But she can always hide behind her whiteness if push comes to shove.
07:40 PM - Apr 12, 2024
C. Shuy (she/they)
A
"If you are given a choice of 'the lesser of two evils: Choose. LESS. Evil'." - @HalSparks
06:35 PM - Apr 12, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to C. Shuy (she/they).
I do not disagree. What I disagree on is Biden being the lesser of two evils. It's just soundbite talk, and bad MSNBC "news" shows.
07:42 PM - Apr 12, 2024

Only followers of this user (BattleFuzz) can see their posts

Ground Control
A
As a former resident of that part of world (I lived about an hour south of Knoxville), I can assure you that's pretty typical of its populace regardless of the age bracket. To be our kind of practical liberal down there was to be a freak.
06:33 PM - Apr 12, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Ground Control.
That needs to change. They talk about fixing politics, how about we fix voters.
07:42 PM - Apr 12, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}