Jeanne Stewart
A
I've been under the weather, but I'm happy to say the 4 dolls are finally headed to the post office, along with 2 teddies, for the kids at OLCJC. I haven't forgotten them. Been dealing with an RA flare. But I've started a yellow bear for the next shipment, which will go to a Yurok shelter.
11:10 AM - Apr 13, 2024
Friends of Pine Ridge Reservation
A
In response to Jeanne Stewart.
Thanks Jeanne! Just saw this one. ♥️♥️
03:21 PM - Apr 21, 2024
Jeanne Stewart
A
In response to Friends of Pine Ridge Reservation.
Glad to help the kids. May I ask you to message me the address to use to send toys to the Yurok DV shelter? I don't have it from the last time. Thanks!
04:09 PM - Apr 21, 2024
Beth Snodderly
A
Can you give me info about crocheting toys for the group you send them to? If I had a purpose for crocheting more stuff I might get back to it.
03:08 PM - Apr 19, 2024
Jeanne Stewart
A
In response to Beth Snodderly.
I recommend following @FriendsofPineRidgeRez - there are so many ways to help there! I've sent toys to the Oglala Lakota Children's Justice Center and to a Yurok domestic violence shelter. Thank you in advance! The plight of kids tugs my heart.
04:22 PM - Apr 19, 2024
Friends of Pine Ridge Reservation
A
In response to Beth Snodderly.
Hi Beth! I've got lots of places that would love crocheted toys, blankets, layette items, etc. for babies, toddlers & elders on Pine Ridge Rez, the Navajo Nation and the Yurok Reservation. Just give me a shout if there's something you'd like to make. I'll let you know where you can send it!
03:24 PM - Apr 21, 2024
Kinzie Mat
A
Thanks for the follow-up & THANK YOU for your oh-so-kind work!! Hope things keep improving for you!♥️
11:11 AM - Apr 13, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}