Andrea Junker
A
Hitler didn’t operate the gas chambers himself. But he was responsible.

Manson didn’t kill anyone himself. But he was responsible.

Bin Laden didn’t fly the planes himself. But he was responsible.

Trump didn’t storm the Capitol himself. But he was responsible.

Justice matters.
03:30 PM - Apr 13, 2024
LilTaiz
A
In response to Andrea Junker.
I think justice itself is not corrupt or unreliable. I think things like racism, wealth, status, etc are always using their power to do the corrupting. Justice does matter but I think we have to fight and demand that it gets to do its job.
11:20 AM - Apr 15, 2024
Michael Hall
A
If justice mattered then it wouldn't be able to be bought and sold to the highest bidder.
All your statements are true, but change nothing about the reality of how corrupt and unreliable justice is.
10:01 AM - Apr 15, 2024
Ericlo
A
THE SIXTH is a visceral intersection of six extraordinary Americans whose lives will be forever changed by the attack on the United States Capitol on January 6th, 2021
https://youtu.be/TN10Bb3-P...
THE SIXTH | Trailer - YouTube

THE SIXTH is a visceral intersection of six extraordinary Americans whose lives will be forever changed by the attack on the United States Capitol on January...

09:40 AM - Apr 15, 2024
Magical Mystery Tour (MrG / NAFO)
A
Trump never commits any crimes. He always gets someone else to do it for him.

I like what Mike Cohen said in response to his GOP critics: ~"I covered for Donald Trump and regretted it. You will, too." #ETTD
01:36 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Lipsticktraces
B
In response to Magical Mystery Tour (MrG / NAFO).
I like Michael. He has flaws and he worked for a con man. He's repented and is doing what he can to help put that piece of trash in jail. That's good work in my book. I wish him well.
02:47 PM - Apr 14, 2024
StDunstan
A
Trump's trials really are a test of how celebrity status affects both the rule of law and accountability under the law. Other celebrities have been held accountable or found innocent in both civil and criminal prosecutions. Let the truth prevail.
08:52 AM - Apr 14, 2024 (Edited)
StDunstan
A
In response to StDunstan.
This also is attributable to the concept of badly regulated, "too big to fail" (aka welfare), for large corporations and financial institutions that make poor market decisions, while denying fair compensation in basic wages for many hard working citizens.
09:15 AM - Apr 14, 2024
Sabine
A
timeliness in the justice system matters, too
06:21 AM - Apr 14, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}