Christopher Tree
A
I struggle with my MH quite often. Haven't always known it, only in the last few years. When I do, I have to stay away from social media and coming back is always so so hard. I'd like one day to be able to talk openly about it. I applaud anyone who can.
03:57 PM - Apr 13, 2024
Mimi Wells
A
In response to Christopher Tree.
I think many of us can be open with folks we know well and trust, which isn’t that often in SM. I do find Spoutible to be the most open to a more public discussion.
04:31 PM - Apr 13, 2024
Christopher Tree
A
In response to Mimi Wells.
Given what I've seen here, it is, I agree. I'm just not quite at that point where I feel I can share fully, moreover, I guess my main point was how hard it is for me to start interacting again when I've been away. A case of where to start again I guess 🤷
04:39 PM - Apr 13, 2024
Gee Cathy
A
In response to Christopher Tree.
happens with me too, even here on Spoutible I found that it was awkward to come back

I'm just jumping on and off right now but I too would like to talk about it
04:08 PM - Apr 13, 2024
Christopher Tree
A
In response to Gee Cathy.
Totally hear you. When I found Spoutible it was such a refreshing relief from the other sites, but I've still found I retreat rather than open up. That's clearly my issue I know. Still, this is the platform I feel most comfortable on. I'd never have posted anything like this anywhere else.
04:17 PM - Apr 13, 2024 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}