Auntie CC .
A
I've been fighting it, but I couldn't stand it anymore. Finally, I got some progressive lenses for my glasses. Now to get used to them. I'm glad I can read my books without them. 🤓🔎👓😭
09:25 PM - Apr 13, 2024
Melinda Nowikowski
A
In response to Auntie CC ..
I had problems with progressive lenses, until I gave up and got a second pair with lined bifocals. I kept the progressives for gardening and yard work, and after I'd worn the lined bifocals for a while, the progressives were fine. If you don't have problems, great - if you do, this is an option...
11:30 PM - Apr 13, 2024
Auntie CC .
A
In response to Melinda Nowikowski.
TY! Let's hope these work. My friend has a pair of glasses for driving and an intermediate vision pair for computer and reading. I'm glad there are places like Zenni and EyeBuyDirect. Glasses are so dang expensive.
11:54 PM - Apr 13, 2024
Professor Kyle
A
It only took me a few days to get used to mine. Definitely help with nearer vision, though I still like to read books without glasses.
09:45 PM - Apr 13, 2024
Auntie CC .
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
My first day with them gave me a little bit of a headache. I'll be glad to have the intermediate vision for computer work.
11:21 PM - Apr 13, 2024
Linda Eisenstein
A
I found it was a pretty easy adjustment. Mainly be careful on stairs as you're learning how to see with them.

Now I don't need them for reading or phone or computer so I've gone back to distance lenses only for driving & TV.
09:30 PM - Apr 13, 2024
Auntie CC .
A
In response to Linda Eisenstein.
TY for the heads up, so I don't end up head down. 🤣🤣🤣
11:22 PM - Apr 13, 2024
Caniac Vyronyka Spouts
A
They do take some getting used to but I think they’re worth it.
09:29 PM - Apr 13, 2024
Auntie CC .
A
In response to Caniac Vyronyka Spouts.
I hope so. I was making myself dizzy taking my distance glasses on and off and trying to peek under them.
11:23 PM - Apr 13, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}