RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
I'm going to continue to say this until some of y'all get it. Ron DeSantis is not a smart, or powerful person. He is an ignorant Jackass whom is easily beatable on the national stage. Be vigilant, but do not be afraid, and give him power over you.
09:15 PM - Mar 14, 2023 (Edited)
Jasmine DuBois
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
It's hard to not be worried about him considering the iron grip he has on the state. But lately I've noticed that he's not popular outside the state.
11:37 PM - Mar 14, 2023
Maren Henry
A
Absolutely - it's insane to think after 2016 he's an impossibility BUT if you skip the fawning news headlines that exist only to try & prop him up to serve their horserace narrative & you actually watch footage of the guy, he's a charisma-free, fragile, not real smart dud
09:24 PM - Mar 14, 2023
Brian Boru
A
Agree. I don't see what worrying about RD achieves.
I have a 3 part plan
1) Support Judge Janet in the WI Supreme Court race
2) Support voter registration in swing states
3) Get out the vote in swing states

Make a plan, let them worry about you
Dianne Rees
A
He's doing a lot of current harm in FL though. Guess I worry that it's the combo of governors like him + a Supreme Ct that gives power to states to undermine the US const. creates a net effect that's the same as a GQP president.
A
In response to Dianne Rees.
That's where we come in, tho throw people like him out, and his time will be up soon. Because soon, Florida will implode when insurance Companies quit covering homes an property in the state, then they're on their own when a hurricane like Andrew hits.
09:28 PM - Mar 14, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
There's a contingent that says don't worry about him on a national stage. Then there's a contingent screaming, "fear him, he will be the fascist leader we all fear! Remain ever vigilant!"

I'm too tired to do either really, but it's disheartening to constantly see 2 such wide contrasts.
09:19 PM - Mar 14, 2023
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
That's why I have said be vigilant, but don't be afraid to fight back. This is what scabs like DeSantis wants people frozen in fear.
09:27 PM - Mar 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}