RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
I'm going to continue to say this until some of y'all get it. Ron DeSantis is not a smart, or powerful person. He is an ignorant Jackass whom is easily beatable on the national stage. Be vigilant, but do not be afraid, and give him power over you.
09:15 PM - Mar 14, 2023 (Edited)
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
There's a contingent that says don't worry about him on a national stage. Then there's a contingent screaming, "fear him, he will be the fascist leader we all fear! Remain ever vigilant!"

I'm too tired to do either really, but it's disheartening to constantly see 2 such wide contrasts.
09:19 PM - Mar 14, 2023
A
That's why I have said be vigilant, but don't be afraid to fight back. This is what scabs like DeSantis wants people frozen in fear.
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
09:27 PM - Mar 14, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
Yeah, I'm definitely not afraid of him but I just wonder sometimes how the people who shout, "be afraid, the worst is coming!" mamage to sleep at night and function during the day. They are serious in their defeatism.
09:31 PM - Mar 14, 2023
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
Is a problem. They better take the lead from President Biden, and Hakeem Jeffries and start fighting back. That's the only way these bullies will back down.
09:33 PM - Mar 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}