Carole Tyler
A
"More Americans voted AGAINST this fool than any other president in history - 81 million. And that was before J6, Roe overturned, election denial, liable in a sex assault & fraud case, and 4 criminal indictments. There has never been a president hated by more Americans than Trump."

—Ron Filipkowski
07:48 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Don Rowe
A
In response to Carole Tyler.
It only took 80K in the right places to swing EC in 2016. We forget that to our peril.
06:39 PM - Apr 15, 2024
Ericlo
A
THE SIXTH is a visceral intersection of six extraordinary Americans whose lives will be forever changed by the attack on the United States Capitol on January 6th, 2021
https://youtu.be/TN10Bb3-P...
THE SIXTH | Trailer - YouTube

THE SIXTH is a visceral intersection of six extraordinary Americans whose lives will be forever changed by the attack on the United States Capitol on January...

12:20 PM - Apr 15, 2024
Marie Etheleau
A
THEM, keep Biden polls low for more than 3years even though the president is doing a great and fantastic job. Now, election close Biden coffer full of money, that THEM, want him to spend on ADs, Biden pollls went up a little up. After they get all his money, they will drop his polls # again. BS BS .
11:11 AM - Apr 15, 2024
Marie Etheleau
A
Don’t rely on that fallacy. They will do everything and anything for him. Be prepared.
11:02 AM - Apr 15, 2024
Courtney Kimmelman
A
I can’t wait to vote against him. I am getting goosebumps at the very thought of doing it again.
09:16 AM - Apr 15, 2024
Carole Tyler
A
In response to Courtney Kimmelman.
👍️👍️
09:20 AM - Apr 15, 2024
Susan McBride
A
Truth! I think, too, of all the people Trump let die during COVID and how many of them were Republicans (despite his best efforts to kill Dems in Blue States). I think of Republicans who are Never Trumpers and who supported Nikki Haley. His base is smaller than ever. He will be crushed in November.
08:56 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Carole Tyler
A
In response to Susan McBride.
There's no way our country would vote that creep in for any job in public service again. I just can't see it.
08:36 AM - Apr 15, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}